November 17, 2018, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM @ TWO SERVICE LOCATIONS
• Walton County Fairgrounds – Highway 83 North, DeFuniak Springs
• Topsail Hill Preserve State Park, 7525 W. Scenic Highway 30A, Santa Rosa Beach
Project to collect, recycle, treat and properly dispose of these and other household hazardous wastes:
Pesticides • Used Oil • Stale Gasoline • Solvents • Fertilizers • Paint • Paint Thinners • Paint Strippers • Batteries • Furniture Polish • Brake Fluid • Engine Degreasers • Anti-Freeze • Pool Chemicals • Insecticides • Spot Removers
Waste tire amnesty will also be held at the same time. Walton County residents may bring up to 12 tires per residence.
PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE FOLLOWING
• No gas cylinders or explosives will be accepted
• Home computers will not be accepted.
• Old computer hardware will be accepted including processors, monitors, keyboards, printers, scanners, etc.
Conditionally exempt small quantity generators (small business, schools, growers, etc.) will be accepted, but at a paid for rate that will be reduced from normal costs.
For more information or to schedule a drop of time, please contact the Walton County Landfill at 850-892-8180.