At a minimum the following are required for inclusion within any lease/agreement for a short-term vacation rental:
- Maximum occupancy as certified.
- One person per 150 square feet of heated/cooled living area OR lower agreed upon maximum occupancy.
- Notice regarding Walton County’s Noise Ordinance (Article 5).
- Civil Infraction fines up to $500.00 and or potential criminal offense violation between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.
- Trash and Recycling pickup days.
- Including instructions requiring all trash to be kept in provided containers.
- Notice that all transient occupants must evacuate from short term vacation rental upon posting of any evacuation order issued by local, state, or federal authorities.
- Maximum on-site vehicle parking allowed with a sketch of the usable off-street parking spaces and areas where parking is prohibited.