How do I report a water or sewer issue?

Currently, the County only operates and maintains a sanitary sewer system in the Mossy Head Industrial Park area. If you need to report an issue for sewer in that area or if you need a sewer availability letter, please contact Public Works at 850-892-8108 or Submit a service request at See helpful links below for other utility providers within Walton County.

Mossy Head Water Works                      (850) 892-8534

City of DeFuniak Springs Water & Sewer (850) 892-8503

City of Freeport Water & Sewer              (850) 835-3137

City of Paxton Water & Sewer                 (850) 834-2716

Regional Utilities of South Walton           (850) 231-5114

Inlet Beach Water Utility Authority           (850) 231-4498

South Walton Utilities                            (850) 837-2988

Argyle Water System, Inc                       (850) 892-4566

Show All Answers

1. How do I report a drainage issue?
2. How do I report a traffic related concern? (Traffic Signals, Turn Lanes, Intersection Studies)
3. How do I get a crosswalk at a specific location?
4. How do I get a traffic calming device (speed bump) at a specific location?
5. How can I get the speed limit changed/placed on my road?
6. Are golf carts allowed on my road?
7. How do I report a water or sewer issue?
8. How do I get a no parking sign placed in the County right-of-way?
9. How do I get a sidewalk along my road?
10. How do I report School Zone beacons that are not flashing or flashing during the wrong times?