Public Meeting Notice: Oakwood Hill Subdivision Proactive Code Enforcement Neighborhood Meeting
Beginning on Monday, March 1st, 2021, the Walton County Code Compliance Department will begin the process of proactive code enforcement in the Oakwood Hills area of Walton County. The Oakwood Hills area is located North of US Hwy 90, east of New Harmony Road and West of Boy Scout Road.
In order to meet with the residents, District 3 Commissioner Michael Barker will be hosting a neighborhood public meeting to discuss the Code Compliance action that will begin on March 1st, 2021. The meeting will be held on Thursday, February 4th at 6:30 pm at the Mossy Head Community Center located at 63 Stewart Cir, DeFuniak Springs, FL.
The following representatives will be present to meet with the public:
- District 3 Commissioner Michael Barker
- Code Compliance Director Tony Cornman
- DOH-Walton Environmental Health Manager Crystal Steele
- Mossy Head Water Works General Manager Josh Hayes
- Representative from the Walton County Sheriff’s Office
- Representative from Walton County Animal Control
This meeting is to provide the residents with information regarding proactive Code Enforcement, Septic Sanitation, Animal Control, public water and law enforcement.
We look forward to the participation of the public.