Notification: All projects that require building permit applications, submitted after December 31, 2020 will have to be designed and built using the 2020 version of the Florida Building Code. (2020 National Electrical Code (NEC) took effect on January 01, 2021)
- Accessory Apartment Affadavit
- Blower Door Test Result Form
- Building Permit Application
- Building Permit Checklist
- Coastal Building Zone Statement
- Construction by Owner Disclosure Statement
- Culvert Sufficiency Form
- Demolition Form
- DOT Access Driveway Permit Form
- Electrical, Plumbing, Gas & Mechanical Standalone Permit Application
Modular Home Permitting and Application Forms
Flood Zone Information
When building or making improvements to a home within a flood zone, certain requirements must be met following the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and the Flood Prevention Ordinance 2010-08. For more information or documents needed you may visit the Planning and Development Services Department, Flood Plain Management site.
*Applications copied or downloaded from this site are non-binding from which no rights shall follow. This non-binding information is advisory only and vests no rights in any person, project, or property.The Building Department makes every effort to produce the most accurate information possible. No warranties, expressed or implied, are provided for the data herein, its use, or interpretation. All applications and information are subject to change.