Financial and Administrative Services Division
Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare and submit budgets that are timely and responsive
- To obtain goods and services that achieve the proper blend of quality and price
- To research and secure alternative funding sources (where available) for projects of significance to Walton County
- To provide quality communications systems that keep pace with technological improvements
- To monitor contracts and agreements entered into by the County to ensure that special provisions are met, renewal is timely, and that appropriate financing is available
- To professionally secure reimbursement of ambulance service costs
The Finance and Administrative Services Division seeks to serve the best interests of the citizens and taxpayers of Walton County.
Florida Department of Financial Services: http://www.myfloridacfo.com/
Walton County Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
Please click here to view a current list of the Walton County CAFR. The CAFR is written for the financially-oriented reader who has a strong interest in an in-depth, detailed explanation of how funds are spent in Walton County. Please note: These are large documents.