- Public Works Department
- Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I report a drainage issue?
- How do I report a traffic related concern? (Traffic Signals, Turn Lanes, Intersection Studies)
- How do I get a crosswalk at a specific location?
- How do I get a traffic calming device (speed bump) at a specific location?
- How can I get the speed limit changed/placed on my road?
- Are golf carts allowed on my road?
- How do I report a water or sewer issue?
- How do I get a no parking sign placed in the County right-of-way?
- How do I get a sidewalk along my road?
- How do I report School Zone beacons that are not flashing or flashing during the wrong times?
- Is my road county maintained?
- My road is private, how do I get it county maintained?
- How can I get my road paved?
- How do I get my road graded?
- When it rains, I can't get out of my driveway. What will the County do?
- How do I report damaged roads (including potholes) or debris (rocks, mud, trees, dead animals) in roadways? Where do I report the need for maintenance on the county right of way, including obstruct
- Will the County purchase and install a culvert at my driveway entrance?
- Can I do work of any kind in the County maintained right of way? Can I do work in a public right of way that has not been improved?
- How can I have my road/right of way abandoned?
- What do I do if the regulatory signage on my road is missing?