Inlet Beach Neighborhood Plan Update
The Inlet Beach Community Council has approached Planning Staff with a set of proposed amendments to the current Inlet Beach Neighborhood Plan. While we were reviewing the minor changes proposed for the Neighborhood Plan, we saw an opportunity to work with the Inlet Beach Community to craft a Neighborhood Plan that refines and clearly articulates the land use/zoning designations and provides consistency between the various ordinances and maps.
Additionally, Staff would like to work with the Inlet Beach Community to establish additional design guidelines to be incorporated into the Neighborhood Plan. These additional guidelines are intended to institute and explain the design policies that give the Inlet Beach Neighborhood its distinctive character.
Date: Monday, September 24, 2018
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:.30 pm
Location: South Walton County Annex Boardroom. 31 Coastal Centre Blvd, Santa Rosa Beach, FL 32459
The next Inlet Beach Meeting will be for property owners whose parcels are being proposed for map changes. Letters with specific map change proposals will be going out to affected property owners this week. This meeting will be held on Monday, September 10, 2018 from 5:30 - 7:30 PM. The meeting will take place in the South Walton County Annex Boardroom.
The next full Community Meeting will be Monday, September 24, 2018 from 5:30 - 7:30 PM. A completed, draft copy of the Inlet Beach Neighborhood Plan will be posted to this website for review immediately prior to this meeting. Copies will also be available at the meeting for review and comment.
Neighborhood Meeting: July 24, 2018
Meeting location: Rosemary Beach Town Hall, Time: 5 - 8 PM.
Please join us to review the County's draft of proposed changes to the Inlet Beach Neighborhood Plan. Below are a few documents that will be presented at the meeting. New documents maybe uploaded throughout the day Tuesday. Meeting Minutes and any additional exhibits will be uploaded this week as they become available. These documents are drafts and reflect updates proposed by Walton County Planning Staff for community feedback.
- Draft Zoning Map/Neighborhood Plan
- Draft Street Network Plan
- Draft - Proposed changes to the FLUM
- Draft - Proposed changes to the Zoning Map
- Draft Neighborhood Plan Text
First/Second Neighborhood Meeting
- Current, Approved Inlet Beach Neighborhood Plan
- Current, Approved Inlet Beach Neighborhood Plan Map & Approved Inlet Beach Neighborhood Plan Map over aerial photo
- Walton County FLUM
- Neighborhood Plan Amendments as proposed by the Historic Inlet Beach Neighborhood Association
- Jan. 9 BOCC Inlet Beach Neighborhood Plan Memo
- Handout discussing the Comprehensive Plan and Land Development Code update
- Text from the current Land Development Code describing the Neighborhood Planning Process
- Meeting Minutes
- Land Use/Zoning Map Comparison